Job Vacancies at Community Law Service
We are looking for an experienced administrator/receptionist to staff our advice centre initially in Rushden High Street and then moving to Wellingborough in Autumn 2022. Working Monday to Friday 9-30 am – 1-30pm.
You will provide administrative support to advice centre workers to include (but not limited to)
- Ensuring adequate stocks of stationary
- Updating databases
- Ensuring offices are stocked with up to date information for clients
- Process incoming and outgoing posts
- Input data onto case management systems
- To ensure statistical information is recorded accurately and regularly
- To oversee the effective operation of the advice centre
- Answer the telephone / respond to telephone messages as required
Applications to be submitted via email (details on application form) by 3pm on 31st May 2022. Please fully complete the application form. CVs will not be accepted.
Housing Court Duty Advisor
- 24 hours per week (to include Monday Tuesday and Wednesdays.)
- Salary £24,000 p.a. pro rata (actual salary £16,457) plus 5% pension contribution
We are seeking to appoint someone with Housing advice and court representation experience to deliver our Housing Possession Court Duty Scheme at the County Courts in Northampton, Peterborough and Milton Keynes. You will provide on the day representation in respect of housing repossession cases. Own transport is required.
Closing date for applications 31st May 2022 3pm
Welfare Benefits / Fuel Poverty Services Manager
We are seeking to appoint someone with specialist Welfare Benefits advice and project management experience to manage and contribute to our Fuel Poverty Projects and other Benefit services. You must have a minimum of 3 years’ recent experience of providing specialist advice in the fields of welfare benefits including representation
- Full time (35 hours) – permanent position
- Salary £32,000- £35,000 plus parking and 5% pension contribution
The post is based at our Northampton offices with travel to our other offices in the County and to outreach venues as required. Some limited home working may also be accommodated. Own transport required.
Closing date: 3pm Friday 27th May 2022